Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Long day...

Although today was a very busy day it was really nice to be able to catch up with a high school friend of mine. Although we have been living in the same city for over two years now with University and everything that we have going on in our lives we never have time to see each other. Since I'm starting my new job next Monday we figured that today would be the perfect time to see each other.
We went to lunch at Lunar Rouge and it was super good. I then went to get my hair cut at the Majestany Institute. For those who have never been before it is really worth it. For 15$ I got my hair washed, cut, and straightened. At first I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about get my hair cut by a student. But it was worth every penny and would highly recommend it to anyone. We then went to her apartment and talked for awhile. Hard to believe how fast time went by...before I knew it it was almost 6:00.
On my way home I told myself that I would work on finishing two LO's that I started the night before. All was going well until I had a mishap with a tube of pink paint...in the end I never finished my LO's but had quite a few good laughs when the girls on the APOS forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment