Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Post!!!

This blog is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time now. I've never been able to sit down and take the time to try and figure out how everything works. To be honest I really thought that it was going to be complicated. Geesh…was I ever wrong. Other then trying to figure out which colours looked better together it was a breeze. I’m really happy with how it turned out although it did take me over 2 hours to figure out how everything works. Tonight I went to the Dollarstore to get a treat for my puppy and of course I had to take a walk down the craft isle. I was so happy to find that they finally got some packs of envelopes. As much as I love making cards it takes me forever to make envelopes and most of the time I get so fustrated that I end up going to the store and buying a card with a matching envelope just so that I can use the envelope with my handmade card. I bought a few different colours so that I can finally put the final touches on the various cards that I have made in the past few months. I'm also hoping to finish a few various layouts that I have started in the past few days and haven't been able to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment